This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

Project Abandoned?

Jun 27, 2012 at 6:19 PM

Has this project been abandoned? I noticed there hasn't been any update in a long time.

If so it is perhaps a good idea to open positions for new developers that can contribute to the project.

Coordinator
Jun 28, 2012 at 9:47 AM

No absolutely not.  I still use it almost every day.

The reason for lack of activity is that basically, it does everything that I currently need to do.  None of the bugs are big enough for me to dedicate effort towards at the moment (the day job has to take priority).

What features are you looking for?

I'm happy to take contributions from other developers via pull requests but hardly anyone has ever done this.  I was going to use the project as an example of rearchitecturing, but am concerned that doing so will provide negative functionality for quite a long time.

Jun 11, 2014 at 6:05 AM
Hmm ... as a request, how about being able to save configuration in order not to have to manually add it every time you open the program ? :)

There's also a pull request from last year which seems to be pending.

Nice work otherwise, I even linked to it in a codeproject article :)
Oct 8, 2014 at 5:39 PM
@_Noctis_ He actually has workarounds for that using the command line that allows you to pre-populate configuration settings. It would be super if we got some folks to help update this though. It's a nice little tool