New features implements:
- Saving and loading sessions to and from a .sntl file.
- Launching from a saved session.
- Add, edit, and remove on classifiers, highlighters, filters, extractors, and custom images.
- Quick highlight, filter, and extract.
- Pausing log viewer.
- Exporting logs to file.
- the changes to the sessions now means that the command line hack for setting up a listener without having to go through the wizard every time has been removed. To Sentinel start directly from the command-line, do the following:
- Start Sentinel interactively
- Follow the Wizard for setting up session
- Go to the File tab
- Save the .sntl file somewhere
- Use this file as the only argument on the command-line for launching sentinel.